A Lock is a mechanical fastening device which may be used on a Door, Vehicle, or Container, restricting access to the area or property enclosed. Commonly, it can be released by using a key or combination. Locks may be entirely mechanical, or electromechanical. The characteristic types of Locks include Padlock, Cylinder Lock, Combination Lock, Electronic Card, Bicycle Lock, Rim Lock and Deadbolt Lock.
- Satin Stainless Steel RF/ MF1 Card Lock & Hotel Lock
- Mountain Bike Bicycle Cycling Lock-On Handle Grip Bar with Blue End
- Hot Selling RFID Digital Door Lock, Safe Lock Mechanism (S3032)
- Orbita Hotel Mifare Card Lock
- Magnetic Card Lock, Hotel RF Card Door Lock, Magnetic Hotel Lock
- Electronic Hotel Lock / Hotel RFID Card Lock (FL-802G)